Customer Relationship Specialist – Home Lending
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing
to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
– with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including
competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with
the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years in loan support operations, or loan customer service or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit. Please note the entry level discretion below.
- At its sole discretion, CFC may consider qualified entry level applicants who have the same education as required in this posting. In such case, the title will adjusted appropriately to entry level experience.
- Experience in administrative support functions.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment (required).
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Requires registration as a Mortgage Loan Officer under the National Mortgage Licensing System.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system. This may include input and spreading of financial information on routine and more complex loans, such
as balance sheets, tax returns and data required to generate accurate credit scores.
- Examines loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the closing of loans.
- Ensures closing documents are accurate and complete.
- Maintains an informational knowledge of association product offerings.
- Provides excellent customer service on a routine basis.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Administers Enterprise Content processes for the Association.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates ability to use IT systems used in lending and office administration.
- General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral.
- General knowledge of home lending practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of accounting and financial systems
- Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to operate office machinery (copiers, scanners, faxes, etc.)
- Familiarity with standard office filing systems
- General knowledge of loan legal documents
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- Posted July 2, 2018
- Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.
Capital Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation in the application process.