Senior Branch Manager
El Paso, TX
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing
to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
– with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including
competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with
the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Agricultural Economics, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible banking or related agricultural lending experience, including at least one year in a supervisory and/or management position.
- This position will require registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and a successful candidate must meet the association’s requirements to be a registered Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment.
- Responsible for goals and objectives for the assigned branch office and its employees and delegates authority as appropriate to carry out the goals and objectives. Motivates, evaluates and provides training for branch office employees. Consults with upper
management concerning staffing needs.
- Promotes the association by maintaining good public and member relations.
- Generates new loan business, services existing loans and manages the loan portfolio of assigned office. Completes loan analyses within the guidelines and policies of the association. Processes and approves loan requests within the limits of delegated authority
and in accordance with association guidelines. Prepares and submits loan requests that exceed delegated lending authority to the appropriate management level along with recommendation for approval or rejection.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Determines the eligibility and scope of financing for all new loans and ensures verification of assets and liabilities. Secures background and credit history on new loans, repeat loans and renewals. Provides for evaluation of loan collateral in accordance
with association policies and procedures. Ensures proper lien perfection on all collateral.
- Maintains awareness of agricultural trends and business activity, FCA regulations, and legal obligations. Ensures branch office operations comply with applicable policies, regulations and laws. Prepares reports as required by association management, the
Board of Directors and regulatory bodies.
- Coordinates the implementation of advertising and marketing programs.
- Performs collections and management of branch offices, adverse assets including acquired property as required to minimize potential loss to the association’s acquired property as required.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Specialized knowledge of banking administration and accounting policies, procedures, reports, guidelines and banking regulations.
- Specialized knowledge of financial analysis and asset/liability management.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform intermediate-level accounting/financial analyses.
- Commensurate with experience
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- Posted September 13, 2018
- Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.
Capital Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation in the application process.