Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing
to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
– with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including
competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with
the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, construction science or related field of study
- 7 or more years of experience in facilities management and administration or equivalent experience.
- Works with Association leadership to plan for space needs over a multi-year horizon.
- Develops and maintains a repository of information for building locations, to include physical/legal descriptions of property, ownership/lease documents, and other information as warranted.
- Oversees and manages assignment of individual office space.
- Develops and maintains a regularly-refreshed assessment of building condition, develops, implements property management plans/multi-year budgets consistent with strategy.
- Oversees building security systems to ensure compliance with Association’s physical security standard.
- Coordinates analysis/pricing of construction and remodeling initiatives; Oversees design and construction activities; provides for interim/temporary workspace during construction.
- Participates in development of furnishing, equipment, and hardware standards and budgets for the Association; responsible for purchasing/leasing furniture and equipment consistent with Association planning and fixed asset management procedures.
- Manages response to complaints and issues with facilities, furniture and equipment including ergonomic soundness of work spaces. Assists operational units in contact with Association insurance personnel.
- Develops and provides oversight for building safety equipment.
- Originates and manages vendor relationships associated with described responsibilities.
- Leads the development and maintenance of the Association’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, coordinating security templates, risk assessment, revisions, training and testing while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Must have an understanding of business fundamentals, risk assessment, customer service, facilities management, and employee supervision.
- Technical knowledge and strong conversancy in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, fire protection, safety systems, demolition, architectural and energy management.
- Ability to understand and interpret building plans and specifications as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a focus on customer service.
- Average skills in Microsoft Office and other basic computer applications.
- Commensurate with experience
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- Posted September 13, 2018
- Position will be posted until October 13, unless extended at the sole discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
Capital Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation in the application process.