Round Rock, TX
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing
to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
– with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including
competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with
the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of experience in the administration and analysis of credit on commercial and mortgage loans including risk assessments and recommendations on approval of loan applications.
- Assists loan officers in the analysis, servicing, and reporting of the association’s mortgage and commercial loans. Works directly with lending staff in the development of appropriate credit decisions and prepares other reports as requested by management.
- Analyzes financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and tax returns to form an opinion of the strengths, weaknesses and risks associated with loan packages. Determines probability of Default (PD) ratings as appropriate
and makes recommendations for approval or denial of loans.
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan officers regarding association lending policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves loans submitted by other lending staff that exceed their delegated authority.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- This job has been benchmarked to Credit Analyst
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Assists senior-level credit analysts with complex loan applications as necessary.
- Experience underwriting C&I, CRE, P&E, and/or O&G sources of repayment.
- Experience underwriting production ag operating credits.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform intermediate-level accounting and financial analyses under moderate supervision.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- October 18, 2018
- Position will be posted until December 18, 2018, unless extended at the sole discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
Capital Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation in the application process.