Customer Relationship Associate
El Campo, TX
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing
to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
– with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including
competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with
the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One or more years of experience in loan support operations, or loan customer service or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
- Experience in administrative support functions
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment (required)
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Under direction and oversight, organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system as directed.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of association product offerings and relies on others to fully understand those offerings in order to gain the knowledge to discuss them as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service on a routine basis by answering customer inquiries, resolving customer issues and concerns, taking and processing loan payments, with an ability to discuss loan, loan transactions, and products in with oversight.
Learns to identify cross selling opportunities on other association products and refer to appropriate lending staff to meet those needs.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Assists in administering Enterprise Content processes for the Association.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates ability to use IT systems used in lending and office administration.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information.
- General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices.
- General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation.
- Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- November 26, 2018
- Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.
Capital Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation in the application process.